The Softer Side of Roughing It
People come to our Colorado Family Guest Ranch so they can connect with the great outdoors. They come to hike the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. They come to ride horses and stand in the cool, clear waters of Goose Creek, fishing rod in hand. They come for the fresh air and the astounding beauty of the place.
All this could be had in the backcountry. The same people who come to 4UR could, instead, don backpacks spend a week camping. In fact, we know some do, at other times.
The beauty of 4UR is that our guests have an all-inclusive vacation. They get the great outdoors, the horseback riding, the hiking, the fishing, but they also get luxurious services.
What’s included in an all-inclusive Colorado Guest Ranch Vacation at 4UR?
- Three gourmet meals a day (including non-alcoholic beverages), picnic baskets when you like, coffee and tea delivered to your room in the morning, ice delivered to your room in the afternoon. We will make you a cake to celebrate a special occasion, and we’ll do our best to accommodate special dietary needs.
- Daily maid service, nightly turndown service, laundry facilities, free Wi-Fi, use of computer, and transportation to and from Alamosa Airport.
- Horseback riding and natural horsemanship lessons, private fly-fishing, and sporting clays and trap shooting.
- Guests may use the pool, the natural hot springs, the fitness center, and bicycles.
- Supervised daily children’s programs are open to all children.
In addition, we offer massages, guided fishing, and wine and alcoholic beverages. These are not included in the base rate.
A vacation at 4UR is the softer side of roughing it, to be sure. It’s wonderful.