Come to the beautiful 4UR Ranch for a spectacular photography workshop taught by nationally recognized professional photographer, Laurie Klein. This workshop will be include techniques for photographing models, horses, with the stunning San Juan Mountains as a backdrop. Besides photography, participants may enjoy all activities offered at 4UR Ranch, including fly fishing, natural hot springs, horseback riding, a geothermal heated pool, and excellent cuisine prepared by a Le Cordon Bleu trained chef.
August 25th-August 31st, 2018: $3,200+tax for workshop participant. $2,450+tax for participant friend or spouse.
- Accommodations in one of the 4UR’s Adirondack style cabins
- All meals prepared by Le Cordon Blue trained Chef Blake Bond
- Photography instruction from renowned infrared photographer Laurie Klein
- World class fly fishing on 7 miles of completely private tail water
- Horseback riding throughout the Goose Creek Valley
- Access to natural hot springs and geothermal heated pool
- Extensive wine and spirits list featuring Colorado purveyors*
- Massages available daily*
- Spouse or friend can spend the six night stay at 4UR participating in daily activities
- *indicates additional charge with service.
For more info or to check availability, please contact Robin at email@example.com or (719) 658-2202.